|Root And TWRp Recovery For Galaxy S7 G930F, G930X, G930FD, G930W8, Exynos 8890|
Samsung has officially released the kernel source code (Kernel Source) Galaxy S7 / S7 edge and very fast, the Devs have successfully build TWRP 3.0 for Galaxy S7 / S7 edge
Here I would like to guide you to install TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S7 / S7 edge and Root Galaxy S7 / S7 edge.
|First We Install TWRP Recovery|
- First Of All Download TWRP .Tar.MD5 Recovery File OF Your Phone. (Flash-Able Via Odin)
- TWRP Recovery 3.0.1 For G930F |Download Here|
- TWRP Recovery 3.0.1 For G930FD |Download Here|
- TWRP Recovery 3.0.1 For G930X |Download Here|
- TWRP Recovery 3.0.1 For G930W8 |Download Here|
- Odin Flash Tool |Download Here|
- Beta SuperSu.Zip |Download Here|
- Disable_dm-verity_opt-encrypt_GalaxyS7.zip |Download Here|
Enable developers (Developer option) and then turn on USB debugging and turn on the option Enabled OEM unlock developer (Developer option) if there!
3. Now Copy SuperSu.Zip & Disable_DM File In-to Phone memory Then Power Off The Phone And Putt Download Mode By Pressing these Buttons Combination
|Power + Home + Volume Down|
4. Now Attached Phone With PC/laptop Via Data Cable On Download Mode
5. Now Run Odin.Exe And Load Rwcovery.tar.Md5 File In Ap Section In Odin
6. Now Click On Start Button And Wait Few Second.
|Recovery Successfully Installed|
|Now We Flash Root Via TWRP|
- Now Reboot Your Phone In-to recovery By Pressing These Combination Of Buttons.
|Power + Home + Volume Up|
2. Select Wipe, then select Factory data reset to cheese
3. Then Go back to the Main Page & select Install
4. Select the file Disable_dm-verity_opt-encrypt_GalaxyS7.zip
5. Drag the slider below from left to right to flash
6. Flash is complete, select Reboot > Reboot Recovery
7. After every reboot into Recovery, then next Install file-v2.68 SuperSU
8. Select Reboot System After Flash completed >>> Done.
Now You Successfully Rooted your Phone And Install Custom Recovery